Ok so I have jumped aboard the blogging wagon thanks to encouragement from Annette, Jessica and Kim (see my Seattle photos). I have no idea what I am doing, but here goes.
Wow, we have had a whirlwind summer and it has been fantastic! It all began in June with a trip to Burley for a family reunion and to visit with our cousins from Colorado. A couple of weeks later we had a blast when they came to visit us!
It continued when we went IF for the 4th (I have not found a better fireworks display anywhere). The kids and I spent a couple of weeks there getting completely spoiled by my fantastic folks while Riley roughed it alone in a very quiet house back here in Star. We had a great time, but we were glad to return to Riley, who had lost 10lbs while we were gone!
A couple of weeks later and we were on the road, or the air, again to California. We braved the rides at Knotts and we really roughed it on a yacht on our way to Catalina Island for a fantastic family reunion. We had a great time with aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. Riley and I even enjoyed snorkeling for the first time.
Two days after we returned I headed to Seattle with a few friends to indulge myself and fuel my obsession with the Twilight series. I attend Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn concert tour and went to Forks, First Beach and everything in between on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. If you have no idea what I have been saying in this paragraph, you are just going to have to read the Twilight series.
Only a week to go before school starts and most of us are home for a while. Annabelle is the one exception. She is staying with her cousin Olivia at her grandma and grandpa Larsen's house until Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment