Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spooktacular Halloween


Well, it has come and gone! We had a great time trunk and trick -or- treating. Four huge bags of candy and several sugar highs later, I am here to post the pictures.





Riley and I were invited to a mask party the week before Halloween. I found this great wolf mask for him and he wore his old basketball uniform. Teen Wolf, anybody? I am a robber/bad disguise person. Let's just say I used all my creative brain power on Riley's costume. It was fun to have dark hair for an evening though!







Clancy was Lava Man from Fantastic Four. I actually bought him a Spiderman costume, but he threw a bid fit on Halloween because he wanted to wear his costume from last year. Only a few people noticed that he was the same character as last year.

Davis was a Ninja dude. He practiced all the moves for days before Halloween.





Adelyn was a wacky and wild witch. Watch out wizzards, here she comes!







Annabelle was a vampiress. She even had sparkling skin!





Riley refused to dress up again. He said that once a year is enough. I was a die hard though and wore my costume to go trick-or-treating with the kids.





I always try and do something fun for meals on Halloween. This year for dinner we had cinnamon rolls and chilli in pumpkin bowls. The kids love it!

5 comments:

Kim Davis said...

Yummm. Maybe we'll come to your house for halloween dinner next year!

Maria said...

Looks like such a cute idea! We have dinner in a pumpkin every year and my kids love it, and I know those cinnamon rolls were good.

McKayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Davis said...

This is bad, but I forgot the gals name. You'll have to ask Maria... she is in your ward.

NT Weekes Family said...

Those Punkin bowls are a Great idea!! LoVe it! :o)